When you work with AIG, you’re not just building a multinational programme, you’re building a global partnership with shared knowledge, collaboration, and transparency.
Wherever you are today, and wherever you want to be tomorrow, we offer the protection and service needed to do business with confidence. Our flexible, collaborative approach and resources enable clients to make informed decisions as they secure the multinational solutions that work best for their organisations.
- Training: multi-lingual (English, Chinese, Japanese) online training offers the knowledge and best practices you need for assembling cross-border protection and managing multinational exposures.
- AIG Multinational Programme Design Tool: interactive web-based tool makes it easy for you to systematically evaluate all the issues shaping your multinational insurance decisions—from compliance to claims handling.
- myAIG Client Portal: comprehensive online account management tool puts everything you need to manage your programme at your fingertips.
- Multinational companies of all sizes, across all sectors.
- Companies expanding internationally.
- Captives and risk-managed programmes.
- Asia Pacific-based companies expanding regionally and/or globally.
- Cross border opportunities where clients and their advisors seek to arrange and coordinate insurance in one country and have local policy issuance and service in another.
The AIG Advantage
- AIG offers a multinational programme tailored to your unique needs and preferences, whether local policies, a global policy, a combination, or a controlled master programme.
- Consistent high-quality underwriting, loss control engineering and claims service, wherever you operate.
- Deep local knowledge and expertise, with local support worldwide for all facets of your programme.
- Insights and tools to facilitate informed decisions in managing multinational risks.
- A dedicated team of specialists across Asia Pacific to partner in programme design, implementation, and service.