AIG update on the Coronavirus outbreakClick here
Comprehensive, flexible cover with global assistance on hand 24 hours a day.
Business travel is now commonplace for many employees and a large investment for many companies. Companies have a duty of care to look after employees both at home and abroad, so it is vital that they can get rapid assistance for any eventuality, regardless of which country they travel to. Unfortunately , even the best planned itineraries can be ruined in seconds.
Effective corporate travel policies should be comprehensive, easy to understand and, of course, affordable. When the unexpected happens, assistance should be global, fast-acting, and reliable . Finally, claims handling must be exemplary – with employees able to speak to a knowledgeable representative, wherever they are.
AIG gives you all of this, plus access to a wide range of travel benefits tailored to your needs. Let AIG take the worry out of your travel plans with comprehensive travel insurance and worldwide assistance from Travel Guard, our wholly-owned travel partner. Whenever or wherever the unexpected occurs, we are ready to help, with advice available 24-hours a day, in 26 different languages, with a seamless service between Travel Guard and AIG claims.
We know that no two companies are the same. We offer a range of benefits and can tailor a package that suits the individual needs of the company and its employees.
AIG Corporate Travel Insurance includes access to the AIG Travel app. The app provides you with important travel information at your fingertips, including contact with our 24-hour Emergency Assistance Centre at the touch of a button.
Your employees have access to medical advice over the phone 24/7. Advice is available in 26 different languages, with real-time translation services for other languages and dialects.
Every claim receives personal attention from our experienced claims team, with fast and efficient claims settlements.
Our flexible, comprehensive travel insurance cover can be adapted to your requirements for employees aged up to 80 years. Features include:
^Cover is subject to terms and conditions
* no cover provided for terminal conditions, or if unfit for travel, travelling against doctor’s orders or travelling to seek medical advice.
Some things are too important to be outsourced to a third party. That is why AIG is the only major provider of Accident and Health insurance to have its own, wholly owned assistance company – Travel Guard.
Travel Guard is a worldwide leader in travel insurance and assistance services, consisting of six strategically located, multi-lingual, 24-hour assistance centres. Travel Guard has over 1,000 staff ready to assist when required.
Travel Guard services include emergency medical and travel aid as well as medical advice from doctors and nurses 24-hours a day in many different languages and dialects.
Travel Guard’s global reach, unparalleled service quality and proven operational capabilities allow clients to receive best-in-class care.
If you require assistance or advice from Travel Guard please phone the Travel Guard helpline:
Travel Guard Helpline: +64 9 359 1678 (reverse charge where available).
• Access to AIG’s world-leading travel insurance assistance company, Travel Guard, providing emergency medical assistance for business travellers 24 hours a day – even if a claim is not being made.
• Access to AIG’s policy services, including Travel Guard’s standard country reports with key destination information at no charge. In-depth country reports with detailed and comprehensive analysis of your destination are available at additional cost.
• Skilled, experienced claims team providing personal attention and fast and efficient claims settlements.
• Simplified underwriting processes based on your unique occupational duties, with competitive options to best suit your needs.